Cheap Bezzera Coffee Machines Australia Packages
This E61 combination requires little explanation, it really can bring an end to your search for a quality home coffee package.
The power and finish of the world famous Bezzera Domus only restyled and named “Giulia”
Matched with the acclaimed 58ml flat burr Compak K3 grinder and a Bezzera 58mm Stylish Tamper with sturdy Tamp stand.
This combination is the best priced option when a quality of the shot is all important.
The Bezzera Compak K3 package is a magically balanced professional home package, and we Deliver it for free Australia wide!
This results driven package embodies “A tradesman can’t blame his tools” It has all the high end coffee production qualities that any home barista would need to consistently produce brilliant shots time and time again.
As connoisseur home Barista would realise, your machinery starts with a quality grinder and then is enhanced by a professional espresso machine.
Unbeatable value for the lover of coffee, beginner or connoisseur that not only saves you money but will pour you perfect coffees.
Enjoy Espresseur Cheap Bezzera Coffee Machines package and become a real barista in your own home
The Giulia is another version of the much acclaimed Bezzera Domus Galatea.
It contrasts to the Domus Galatea by sporting clean lines and a classical styling. From the house of Bezzera the inventors of the commercial espresso coffee machine in 1901.
Featuring the E61 group head and it’s ability to pre-infuse, this beautifully crafted machine oozes style and sophistication with it’s clean lines and attractive cup warming holder. Like the New Domus it has both Pump and Boiler gauges and instant on/off levers to help you produce perfect coffees time after time. Bezzera’s craftsmanship is stamped all over this latest design for the Australian market.
The Giulia comes with a 1 yr Australian warranty by Bezzera Australia.
Unlike other similar machine from acclaimed international Bezzera vendors, our Giulia becomes one of the only true 240v Australian Compliancedmachines that is supported by the local insurance and electrical servicing industry for such low pricing.
- Styling: Classic Italian styling
- Construction: Premium craftsmanship & quality
- Body: AISI 304 commercial grade polished stainless steel
- Frothing Ability: 1L Jug with 38 second recovery
- Water/steam: Fully flexible stainless steam & water arms
- Cup Warmer: Space for 8 cappuccino cups
- Temperature stability: Dual boiler probe system provides superior safety and greater thermal stability
- Gauges: boiler and pump pressure gauges
- Boiler Refill: Automatic plus safety cutout to prevent machine damage.
- Options: Tank model with vibrating pump, Plumbed model with rotary pump
- Power: 240 V 50-60Hz
- Element: 1472 Watts
- Group Head: Faema E61
- Water Supply: 4L Tank
- Tank Water Level Control: In-built auto cutout and optical indicator
- Boiler: 2L
- Boiler Construction: Heavy duty brass
- Head Heating: Thermosymphonic
- Handles: Single and double
- Accessories: Blind basket, Measuring spoon, Group brush
- Weight: 22.7 Kgs
- Width: 360mm
- Depth: 455mm
- Height: 450mm
The Compak K3 Push
The Compak K3 coffee grinders incorporate advanced design solutions to make use easy, precise and intensive for the professional grinding of coffee. G.O.D grind on demand for the home barista is a must for easy use which reduces continual adjust of timer models.
- a step-less grind adjustment allowing the burrs to be set to achieve the perfect grind
- Dimensions: 165mm x 305mm x 420mm
- Power: 240W
- Adjustment Type: Micrometric (Stepless)
- Burrset: 58mm Flat Burr
- RPM: 1375
- Country of Manufacture: Spain
- Product Weight: 5.5 kg
- Colour: Black
Espresseur are proud to supply solid fundamental support for all their customers. It continually proves to be the back bone of the company success .”Help for new and old customers” We believe that people like dealing with people who have a passion and interests for this industry.
Either pre-sale or post you are welcome to call within trading hours for any support or just related enquiries. (07) 3106 0716
All machines are backed by after-sales phone/email support from Espresseur, along with a 1yr parts and labour warranty on all of there high quality products
With contacts across Australia in the coffee industry, we aim to address any functional issues identified in a timely a manner.
Extend your warranty up to an additional 2 years.
Contact us today for a quotation on the equipment you are looking to purchase.
Our Commercial Brands Bezzera, La Marzocco, Expobar, Rancilio, Mazzer are the most supported coffee machine brands world wide and lead the way in direct manufacturer and importer support. Espresseur are able to arrange extra support with installation, training, and quick over the phone solutions
Espresseur 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (07) 3106-0716